1. Why should I rent from your company?
First Story Property Management is a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you’ll ever experience.
- We use experienced, licensed and insured vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, etc.) to ensure that your new home remains in good condition.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- Our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
- We focus on customer satisfaction and long lasting relationships.
2. How do I apply to rent?
After your viewing appointment, return to our website’s SEARCH PROPERTIES page and choose the home you wish to lease. Then click on the APPLY NOW button for that property. Review our guidelines, then complete our application form and submit it to us along with the application fee. We’ll process it and let you know the results.
3. Will I sign a lease?
Yes, we offer online lease signing for your convenience. We are available to answer your questions for any part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, and your lease is signed, we will accept your first month’s rent and hand you the keys to your new home!